Lunar Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for wolf shifters to live without fear

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Lunar Path Plot
The world is slowly dying…
In a post-apocalyptic future where humans live in large domed cities surrounded by wasteland, wolves are believed to have been extinct for 200 years. But some wolves still remain. These wolves live by disguising themselves as humans to survive., who will follow the scent of the lunar flower on a quest to find paradise.

Moons tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:58 pm

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.

A white wolf walked into the hell gates of freezing city. "It here. I can can smell it scent." Her ears went up as she heard a mother tell it child the legend of wolves paradise. " Lord, whose people created a flower maiden with alchemy. They said the only the smell of blood from a wolf can walk the flower maiden up. And only the blood of the white wolf can force the maiden to open the gate. The Lord family been trying to get into paradise for centuries now but it said that only the moon lord and can show the path to paradise and that only wolves can enter it. but wolves have be long gone and killed off 200 years ago. so now it just a story we mothers tell." she told the child.

The white wolf lesson to the mother story and closed her eyes 'where not gone it just that you see us as big dogs nothing more nothing less. You have became blinded to the world that around you. Even if you could we wouldn't let you for you already destroy your world that was given to you.' she thought to herself as she pressed on following her nose. Blood dripping out of her wounds she was weak the lack of animals that was in the waste land had weaken her body. In an ally way she fell to her side and closed her eyes. "Rest that all I need is some rest." she siad to herself and closed her eyes and fell asleep.Mo
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

It was all folklore and legend these days, nothing more. It was saddening that the people hunted wolves like this. Though Diego didn't care if he was a wolf, he had been born with the animal in him. Born a bastard child pretty much. He walked the street looking down, he wanted to be in wolf form so badly but this place made him wary. Soon he slipped away into the darkness and shifted, walking out looking like a shaggy white hound. His fur shook as he stretched and began to pad slowly towards the gate to leave. Though his eyes caught the sight of blood trail. Lifting his head he narrowed his eyes and followed the smell. It was strange, he hadn't smelled blood in years and yet, here was the scent of wolf.

Each step was taken lightly as he followed the scent. His ears perking forward when he saw a Wolf on the ground. Padding closer cautiously the male nudged her with his nose and saw blood. She was weak, and looked sickly. Shifting the male put a hand on her shoulder and began to examine her. Looking around he knelt down and stroked the fur, "You were in the wastes... weren't you..." he whispered before moving and pulling the wolf onto his back and stood, still burdened by weight he struggled to carry the large animal back to a door, it took him a long time before he got to the door and opened it. Taking the wolf inside he crouched down and laid it on the floor before shutting the opening to the building.

Sighing Diego walked to a sink and filled it with luke warm water. Walking back with a slightly damp rag he began to clean the wounds, he knew Kavern wouldn't mind him being here with someone else but the man wasn't around anymore. As he finished the wounds he got up and went to see if his father had anything he could give to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Rem smelled another wolf and felt a cold nose on her fur then with out warning she felt a hand touch her shoulder and stroking her fur. She let out a growl she couldn't lift up her head or bite him but maybe she could scare him away if she looked mean, She heard what he said and her forest green eyes open up and looked up at him and saw a dark hair guy not saying a word she closed her eyes.

She felt being put down on the floor and hear him walking off her eyes open and she looked around from where she was laid down. "A house...." she siad to herself in a quiet voice knowing if this guy was a would he would be able to understand her. she closed her eyes when he came back only to open them again when the luke warm rag touched her fur, Her forest green eyes looked at him "Your a wolf..... Then why do you look human? Is your pride as a wolf dead already?"
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am

Diego stopped working on the wolf's food and looked back. Walking over he crouched down and looked into her eyes. Sure he was a wolf but... he did want to show it. Though after all the 'wars' he and he brother did against each other... he didn't know. Seeing some blood he missed he cleaned it up and looked to her, "I am proud of what I am but I am not proud for how I am treated. My family are dark grey to black wolves... I'm... the... bastard child. I get beat up for it..." he sighed and stood up going back to what he had been making and brought it to her and set it down, "It's not much but... it will make you feel stronger." the male sat down and looked to the door. Sure she tried being grisly at him but honestly seeing another wolf made him want to help her out. 
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 pm

She stand up and sat down "Bastard child. At least you had a pack to be honest I don't remember mine at all." she said to him she let a sigh and shifted into a blonde hair forest green eyes women. Her orange sundress was all torn up she stared to eat the food he made her she hadn't eaten for days and that food was so good to her. "It not as common to run up to another wolf and why did you help me if your running low on food and the fact that you seem to trust me for all you know I could kill you and just take your place." she said to him
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 am

He watched her stand on all fours before her rear lowered and she sat on her haunches. Her repetition of what he was made him look away, it hurt to be that even if he knew his real father. His entire family live together but dispersed after the deaths that his brother caused. Looking to her he shifted to sit cross legged and sighed, pushing up he walked far from her, "Trust me, I don't trust you. Haven't trusted anyone save for my real father. You were hurt so I took you in to help you. Sides if my dad saw me leave you - I' never hear the end of it." he growled and looked to the door. He was just glad she wasn't Kira.
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 pm

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh "You just lucky. I owe you my life because from all I knew you could have killed me and used me for food." she bowed her head "I am in your debt. What on your mind?" she asked him noticing that it seem that he looked at the door she finished eating and got up "My name is Rem." she said to him she really didnt know what else to say and it was kinda hard to talk to someone that there mind seems to wonder off. "Your dad still lives here?"
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 pm

His eyes closed as he leaned on the wall putting his hands in his pockets, listening to her and made a face, "Wolf is too stringy, I know... I've bitten chunks from my brother before." he whispered and looked to her. Rem's head was bowed as she said she was in his debt, looking away the male sighed. Walking away from the door he looked to her, "Yeah... just remembering the past - and being glad you aren't Kira. I'm named Diego." he said softly. Though the question made his eyes look to the door, "He does... just not often. My father seems to like leaving more than he does staying, he raised me for a while but when I got old enough he just... spends time away." he sighed and looked to her, "Just living here - is all I have to keep out of my brother's eyes."
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 am

"stringy or not it still food and that hard to come by now and days since the humans hunted and distory the forest." she siad she looked down "A pack of black wolves...... they where working with the humans and they lead them to my family and....-" she let out a growl and grabbed her torn dress in the thought of that night. She shakes her head and looked at him "Kira..... your brother? He really did get to you that bad, looks like we both had it hard. First my home burned down pack kill me beaten then I was taken in by a boy and his family and then some black wolves and humans attacked and killed my family..... still wondering why I lived...." She looked at him "You don't mind if I live with you for the time being I am on a hunt and the scent lead me here.I know she here and she will lead me to paradise." she said saying the last part under her breath she didn't want to sound crazy to him at all
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Wolf meat... his mind trailed off. He remembered the first fight he won against Kira. Closing his eyes his hands clenched, "Yeah say that to a man who hasn't eaten his own kin's flesh." he whispered and walked to the sink, washing his hands. Leaning into his palms that rested on the sink he twitched at hearing her say his brother's name, "No man deserves to be related to that... thing..." he whispered before looking around. The place was empty save for basic furniture, "You can. Not like my old man will mind." he then walked into a hall and began to go up the stairs, "I'll show you around, that room is the only one downstairs." he said waiting at the mid point of the steps. There were five rooms up stairs. One was his, one was his father's, and one was a store room of supplies. The other two were guest rooms. He and his father locked their rooms. The storage room was never unlocked unless his father was home.
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 pm

She walked over to him "Yeah but we can't chose your family to. At least not blood." she said to him hearing what he said she let out a sigh "What if it a miss understanding between you two from the sound of it I would think he is all that you have. I met a wolf that was half black and half white she told me everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason just yet but there is one. White and black wolves always had a inner battle with each other yet she was half of each one brown eye and one silver blue. She has a point as well we are struggling as bad with the lack of food and of a forest to call home. We shouldn't be fighting each other even if it over the past besides I know some where out there there a place where we can live in peace where there no need to worry about food or hunters or humans just us wolves..... It a place where we can live in paradise." she said to him she followed him up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Diego Stryker
Diego Stryker

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 am

All the male did so far was stand there and wait for her, though when she came up he turned and began to walk up the stairs. She gabbed on about something and he paused in the hall, staring down the walkway she she talked about a strange wolf.He though was confused. What was paradise? This was all he knew of. Pointing to the two doors he spoke, "One of those is yours. The other three are locked. One is mine, one is my father's, and the last one is storage. And me and my brother will always fight. I'm unfit in his eyes." he said and opened up the two doors, "You can choose..." this paradise thing though... made the girl sound crazy. No way did a hunter not hunt. He was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Rem
Admin
Admin
Rem

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

She followed him and listen to him and nodded and walked to the door that was close to his room. She looked over at him "You probly think I am crazy because I talked about a paradise...." she said her forest green eyes looking down she knew how she sounds but couldn't help it the was something inside her telling her to look for paradise. "Deigo, you honestly don't think that this is it. That our kind have to live in hiding from the humans. There has to be something better out there I know there has to be a place for our kind to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moons tears  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moons tears    Moons tears  Empty

Back to top Go down

Moons tears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunar Path :: Path to paradise :: Freeze City :: dark ally-
Jump to: